- OPC Server
Honeywell 控制閥(內牙) V5011P線上詢價
TWO-WAY THREADED GLOBE VALVE
Specification sheet (English) 下載
The V5011P is a two-way threaded globe valve that control steam, water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used in two-position and modulating control systems. The valve is not suitable for combustible gas service.
• Red brass body with BSPT-threaded end connections.
• Low seat leakage rate (≤0.05 percent of Cv).
• 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
• Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
• Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
• Directly coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting.
• Sizes rang from 1-1/4 in. to 2 in.
• Valve designs provide equal percentage flow characteristic for water and linear flow characteristic for steam.
• Stainless steel stem and metal-to metal seats.
• Repack and rebuild kits for field servicing.